A Mail from a frustrated victim of chain mails:
I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have
forwarded chain letters to me in 2003 & 2004 & 2005
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out
that it's good for removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting
on a needle infected with AIDS.
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using
deodorants because they cause cancer.
* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any
other place and sometimes. I even have to walk about
7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample
and try to rob me.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that
they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I
get a phone bill from with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for
fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and
* When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no
matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me
to a hotel, drug me then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap
in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce
account. A sick girl that was about to die in the
hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...)
* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made
expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send
me when I participated in their sp ecial e-mail program would arrive
* My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did
the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
* Still open to help some from Bulgaria who wants to
use my account to transfer his uncle property of some hundred
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those
Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc… now most
of those 'Wishes' are already married (to someone else)
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 11,2460 people in the
next 10 seconds, a bird will shit on your head today at
Shoukat Ali Khan (email@example.com)
<< Back to Humor